WHO WE ARE
LeaderShape® has been creating transformational leadership development experiences for over 30 years (since 1986). With a focus on creating a more just, caring and thriving world, over 78,000 individuals have participated in our premier program, the Institute – a 6-day retreat.
Program alumni and their sponsors tell us that the participants develop a stronger sense of self as a leader, a passion to make a difference in the community, and a willingness to engage in the organization in a more intentional way. As a result, the impact of LeaderShape is not only on the individual, but also within the communities in which they belong.
Through a strong and well-established curriculum that has evolved over the years, our organization focuses on developing participants’:
- self-efficacy; leadership confidence
- integrity as a core value of leadership
- ability to contribute to creating equitable and caring communities
While LeaderShape originated with a focus on the needs of colleges and universities; our partners now include corporations, businesses, not-for-profits and high schools. In addition, our programs have grown to include:
- The LeaderShape Institute: choose between the flagship 6-day retreat or a 4-day accelerated retreat.
- Catalyst: a one-day workshop focused on self-discovery and having a positive impact on community.
- Resilience: Three virtual asynchronous and synchronous modules (1 hour each) examining ways to strengthen personal resilience and create resilience communities.
- Courageous Dialogues; a virtual synchronous program designed create conversations around the issues of values alignment, racial inequality, and creating stronger communities.
LeaderShape is committed to the success of our partners, the organizations sponsoring a program. Our commitment included providing you with almost everything you need to host a program such as:
- providing experienced and professionally trained facilitators,
- assisting with marketing,
- offering technology that makes program implementation easier, and
- training on how to implement a program.